We have all braved the pandemic so far and it is about time that we start to reclaim our normal way of living. Though wearing masks, sanitizing hands and social distancing continues for you & us. Travelling to new destinations or re-visiting our favourite ones is a thing that we all are craving. Not anymore! The good news is that with COVID-19 cases going down & after several vaccinations drives, Thailand is now welcoming tourists. Yes, you heard it right reset in Thailand is now possible but only in few destinations within the country. In this, article we tell you the reasons why planning a trip to Thailand in 2021 is the best idea. Also, get to know the procedures for entering this country on a tourist visa and the places where you can head presently.
List of Contents
Why in 2021, You Get to See Thailand like Never Before:
- Pristine Beaches & Exclusive Views: Thailand offers some of the most gorgeous beaches of the world like Phuket, Koh Samui. Usually, with many other tourists in the beach area, the views can get a bit photo-bombed. Travelling to Thailand in 2021 will not just give you access to pristine beaches but some of the most gorgeous, almost exclusive views from there.
- Get to eat Delicious Thai Food: With filtered number of tourists, one can savour lip-smacking seafood and delicious Thai food made as per their preference from the street food vendors.
- Comfier Restaurants & Bars: Once inside amazing Thailand, tourists in 2021 are up for a quiter, comfier and surely more relaxing time while hanging out in restaurants & bars. The same places in the past could feel a little packed and rushed.
- Shopping with Ease in Thailand: The prime cities and islands in Thailand like Phuket, Pattaya etc. are always hustling and bustling with tourists. If you are one of the tourists planning to be in Thailand soon then one can shop with little more ease even in the night markets.
- Experience the Happy Thai Smiles: From so many tourists to a complete lockdown, Thailand has seen this drastic change in the last one and half year. Tourists visiting here can experience those cheerful smiles yet again as reset in Thailand happens with time.
In addition, cheaper flights & hotels are always good for International travellers and not to forget the rejuvenating Thai massage.
Which Destinations You can Visit as of Now?
As of now, Phuket has been opened under the ‘Phuket Sandbox’ programme for India & a couple of countries.
Check procedure to enter Phuket here.
While Ko Samui, Ko Pha-ngan and Ko Tao are to open soon for India. These are already open for selected countries under the ‘Samui Plus’ programme.
Read the rules of the ‘Samui Plus’ programme here.
We can’t wait to visit Thailand again as we reset ourselves as travellers. So when are you planning your Thai trip?
#BlogYourThailand #AmazingThailand #TATNewDelhi #TATIndia #ResetInThailand