Shredded or Mince Chicken: 500 gms.
Onions: 3 medium
Tomatoes: 2-3 large
Ginger-Garlic Paste: 3 Tbsp.
Whole Spices like black Cardamom, Pepper cons, Clove, Bay leaf, Cinnamom etc for frying + 1-2 of each for paste.
Cumin seeds: 1 tsp.
Green Chilli: 2 Slited
Red Chilli powder: 1 Tsp.
Turmeric powder: 1/4 Tsp.
Salt to Taste
Garam Masala: 1-1.5 Tbsp.
Oil: 5 Tbsp.
- Heat oil in a pan and add all the whole spices to it kept separate for frying. Now add green chilli and fry them.
- Once they are half done add onions. Cook till the onions start turning light brown.
- After this add the washed chicken, cover and cook till it turns white and the water is evaporated.
- Meanwhile in a grinder blend together ginger-garlic paste, tomato, whole spices, cumin and little water into a paste.
- Once the chicken is cooked add this tomato paste to it and cook till the oil leaves the side and masala seems done.
- Lastly add Garam Masala to the curry and simmer until water dries up.
The Spicy Minced Chicken is ready, Indian Style!