Yesterday evening, as I stood on my terrace under the pollution-free sky, gazing the stars prompted a child-like enthusiasm within me. The vastness of the sky and the numerous constellations are amazing, aren’t they? This infinity of the skies reminded me of a quote by Eckhart Tolle which is as follows
“You are not ‘in’ the universe; you ‘are’ the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point.. where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle!”
Truly, it is a miracle. The feeling of being a part of the cosmos and the consciousness of individual actuality is enlightening. It is humbling at the same time. The worldly achievements and the disappointments look so trivial at this point. But life is continuous and it is not every time we can take a pause and enjoy these moments.
The idea of designing a positive micro-universe around one’s life is like the exclusive flurry cloud that Olaf has in ‘Frozen’ movie. It is a great inkling for positivity of a healthy mind & body.
So here are ways of doing so:
For the Physical Buildup of Your Micro-universe:
- In our body, there is 70 % of water and so one needs to take water very seriously. One should consume static drinking water preferably in small sips. A step further one can store this water in a copper vessel to ionize the water for better health.
- Further, the residual water from RO and leaking taps if any can be collected and used for sundry household purposes like watering the plants etc.
- Efforts to reduce the overall water consumption should be made as freshwater scarcity is a reality of the world today.
- For purified air and greener surroundings growing indoor & outdoor plants is a great approach. Trust me seeing the seeds germinating, flower buds blooming are therapeutic.
- Newspapers post-reading shouldn’t be disposed-off just like that instead it can be re-used for many different things like gift wrapping, as a liner inside the almirah and more.
- Electricity should be judiciously used so switching off lights, fans, and other gadgets is a good habit.
- For commuting purpose taking up a bicycle, public transports, carpooling are excellent remedies to reduce traffic & pollution woes.
- Usage of single-use plastics should be avoided. Plastic and glass bottles should be re-used for the same purpose or any other suitable ones.
- For making a clean micro-universe your home should be practically junk-free. Storing any kind of junk builds negative energy inside the home.
For the Mental Buildup of Your Micro-universe:
- Help somebody without any purpose.
- Smile often. Sharing a smile is free of cost way of spreading positivity around you. The next best thing for the same is giving hugs.
- Meditate & exercise.
- Burn incense stick or arrange for an organic way of keeping your home & workspace fragrant.
- Be genuine in your relationships.
- Donate those extra pairs of jeans and those tops that you don’t wear anymore to the needy.
- Find time for listening to good music & indulging in any kind of hobby.
- Watch your thoughts and words.
- Practice clean eating.
Lastly do not forget to watch the stars and feel humbled in this big Universe!
Let’s stay connected a little more.. Follow me: